Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mike Duvall Video

Mike Duvall Video
Mike Duvall (R-Yorba Linda) resigned today after Los Angeles CBS affiliate KCAL TV aired a video tape of him bragging to a colleague about two extra-marital affairs. According to reports by KCAL and OC Weekly, on July 9 the assemblyman told another man about his extra-marital sexual encounters. The conversation was picked up on an open microphone prior to a committee meeting in Sacramento. The dialogue included multiple references to trysts with two woman, one of whom is believed to be married lobbyist Heidi Dejong Barsuglia – photo below. The 36-year-old represents utility companies and until today he was vice chairman of the Assembly Utilities and Commerce Committee. Sempra Energy, Barsuglia’s employer said that it “takes very seriously any reports involving the conduct of our employees and is investigating the matter.”
The tape was broadcast by KCAL TV on September 8, 2009. The next morning Assembly Speaker Karen Bass removed Duvall from two committees and launched an ethics panel to investigate the allegations. These actions caused Duvall to tender his resignation effective immediately – see his statement below. She wears little eye-patch underwear, so I can see her eye patches. So, the other day she came here with her underwear, Thursday. And so, we had made love Wednesday, a lot. And so she'll she's all, I am going up and down the stairs and you're dripping out of me. So messy. (laughing) ...I, I, I, I saw your staffer, and she didn't that night, at the store ...yeah. So I am getting into spanking her… Yeah, I like it… I like spanking her. She goes, I know you like spanking me, I said yeah, that's 'cause you're such a bad girl.
And so her birthday was Monday. So I was 54 on June 14th, so for a month she was 19-years younger than me. I said now you're getting old, I am going have to trade you in, and she goes, she's 36, she is 18 years younger than me. And so I keep teasing her, and she goes I know you French men, you divide your age by 2 and add 7, and if you're older than that, you dump us. I go were did you get that math? She goes I looked it up. She goes I know all about you French men. So what would that make that, that means, okay, 27 and 7, I go (expletive), you're still okay, you got one more year man. I go, and I go, she goes let's make the best out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment