Thursday, July 23, 2009

Omer Bhatti Pictures

Omer Bhatti is claiming that he is the son of the late Michael Jackson and he is willing to have a DNA test to prove that he is really the son of the King of Pop. Of course it is not easy for the public to believe immediately in what he claims. It's up to you to judge based on the picture of him and Michael Jackson.
Speculations that Omer Bhatti, a Norwegian rapper, could possibly be Michael Jackson's love child are spreading like wildfire. Omer was seated in the front row, right beside the Jackson family, at Michael Jackson's memorial service in Los Angeles. British reports claim that Bhatti was the result of a one night stand that took place back in 1984 with a woman by the name of Pia Bhatti.
Michael's brother, Jermaine, has announced that Omer Bhatti would be welcomed into the family if he could prove that he is Michaels son. Fox reported that the Bhatti family refuses to rule out the possibility that Jackson could be Omer's father. Could Omer really be Michaels, secret, son? I think I'll wait for the DNA results. I'd love to say that Michael Jackson was my father, but sadly, he's not and I'm not the type to make false accusations - or am I? Muhahaha..Anyways I'd like to hear what you all have to say about these crazy reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment