Friday, March 13, 2009

Comedy Central Daily Show

Comedy Central Daily Show host Jon Stewart faced off with CNBC "Mad Money" host Jim Cramer. But it wasn't a fight, it was more of a beating. The "comedian," as Cramer recently called him, repeatedly bashed the financial network and its star host in a segment called "Brawl Street." "I think that everyone could have come in under criticism because we all should have seen it more," Cramer said. "I mean, admittedly, this is a terrible one and everybody got it wrong. I got a lot of things wrong, because I think it was a one in a million shot."
The week-long feud began when CNBC reporter Rick Santelli canceled his scheduled appearance on the March 5 "The Daily Show," which led to a scathing attack on the entire CNBC network, and Cramer taking a few jabs in return. Finally, the "Mad Money" host sat down for an interview with Stewart on his March 12 broadcast. Initially, Cramer was apologetic for his the way the entire financial crisis had gone done from a media point-of-view.
Last night marked Paul Rudd’s ninth appearance on The Daily Show, which of course means, one more time and he gets a free burrito from Qdoba. And contrary to popular belief, the best part about Paul Rudd being on The Daily Show isn’t that he’s so handsome and personable and seemingly up for some beers and all kinds of good-natured roughhousing and man, we rassled so hard I think I pulled a muscle in my neck, could you rub it for me, Paul? Just kidding! That is the best part. But the second best part is how funny he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment