Saturday, February 7, 2009

Alli Owens

Alli Owens will start second, Sprint Cup Series rookie Joey Logano starts third, Michael Annett is fourth and Brian Scott fifth.Dale Earnhardt Jr. said he wishes he could fix everything that people seem to think is wrong with NASCAR these days "I just wish it was easier to go see a race," he said. "I want the fans to have whatever they want. I want the racing to be like they want it. I want the weather to be perfect. ... You just want them to be able to go to the race and have a good time."
"You remember how it was 10 years ago?" he said. "It seemed like nobody was really complaining about little things like camper parking, the traffic or the cost of a parking pass for the infield, whatever. All of these things were not really being discussed. Now these are big issues for some reason. [NASCAR] has to figure out how to fix that."Earnhardt said things were a little different not so long ago.
Menard said it felt as if he had a tire going down when he lost it. The team said it would repair the car so it would not have to go to a backup, which would have forced it to drop to the rear of the field for tonight's green flag."It's good I got my first wreck under my belt at Daytona ... and I was it OK," Speed said. "He [Menard] started spinning out and slowing down. I couldn't really see much, honestly."

No comments:

Post a Comment